Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Midlothian,TX, can be difficult at times. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is important that the job is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you can depend on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. In all that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. An additional service that we offer to be sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. That is why it is important to be certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. You may want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will stay away from the extra cost and waste of materials. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you can always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
The roof coatings that we provide are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to give it extra protection. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these types of things. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. You will still be allowed to walk on your roofing system and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and will last around 25 years on your roof. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Midlothian,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can give you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.