Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Ennis,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. If you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you quality roofing services every time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will give you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. When they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. You may want to think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and wasting of materials. The method of this is seemingly simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays safe from stuff like water damage. There are many options that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roof. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable choice and can last on your building for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in its place. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. When you need to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to choose from. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. pro that is great is that this material can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked usually because it is so long lasting. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Ennis,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but will still give you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.