Searching for a good commercial roofing company in San Diego,TX, can be hard at times. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is a very crucial job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We make sure to put the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to make sure that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You will always get what you deserve when you choose us. An additional service that we offer to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to be certain that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. A big issue that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
The roof coatings that we provide are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it extra protection. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material provided is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. If you want something that will last a long time, this is a great choice. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in San Diego, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you can find. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still give you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a tough roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.