Sometimes it is difficult to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Freer,TX. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Our professional roofing contractors are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. An additional service that we provide to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service If there is an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to call. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. This is why it is important to make certain that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. A large issue that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. You might think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not have to. You may want to think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. The process of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We make certain that we offer many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of options to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These materials are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make certain that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a reliable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The material provided is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. They are a solid roofing option as they are extremely sturdy. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different options with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and causing damage. Hail and crazy weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid option to pick from. It has remained so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. You do not need to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential homes. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Freer,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you that coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a tough roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.