Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Yorktown,TX, can be hard sometimes. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be available if you need them. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We want to be sure that you are confident in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing needs. Our expert roofing contractors are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the newest skills to be better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve if you pick us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You might think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. Restoring your roof is typically a great choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is done, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we provide are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the best. These materials are typically okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good choice to choose from. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the different choices with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have become a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from getting in. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Yorktown,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still give you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can give you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.