Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Yoakum,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We are here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you all of your commercial roofing desires. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you need it the most. In an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. You should consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. When a restoration is done, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we do are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than many other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. To avoid problems like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of options that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are typically okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in its place. Their strength and dependability make them a good option to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really reliable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to install metal and keep it safe. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. If you need something that will last a long time, this is a great option. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Yoakum,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can offer protection for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you will discover. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.