Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Cuero,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always listen to what you tell us. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you are not wasting any materials. This technique is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. Water can get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays safe from things like water damage. We would like your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would like. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will need to be repaired to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roof. In return, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. These keep your commercial building protected for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and will last around 25 years on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. These roofs are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. When you need to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick from. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. If you need something that will last a long time, this is a solid choice. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to be certain it will not get rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Cuero,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still give you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can give you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a tough roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.