Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in The Colony,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. We want to make sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be there for you. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Restoring your roof is typically a top choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do different things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. Water might get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These materials are typically okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a great option. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a top roofing option as they are extremely sturdy. When you have to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really reliable. This material is good at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. Hail and crazy weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it protected. It has remained so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to understand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. When you need something that will remain a long time, this is a great option. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in The Colony,TX is just a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still give you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.