Sometimes it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Pilot Point,TX. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to call us for assistance.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve when you pick us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you desire it the most. If you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. These repairs need to be checked so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. A large issue that happens is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not have to. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is perfect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a top roofing choice as they are very sturdy. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. You do not need to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. If you need something that can remain a long time, this is a great choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Pilot Point, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.