Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Lewisville,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much larger. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We make sure to put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing desires.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will make certain to provide you the best because that is what you should have. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be there for you. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are having to worry about. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You may think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not have to. You may want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We make certain that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and will not let you down. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs end up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. To avoid issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These coatings are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you want to lower the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than ever before. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is strong. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Lewisville,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will give you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.