Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Krum,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You should be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much larger. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you desire it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. That is why it is crucial to be certain that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. A large problem that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. You may think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. Restoring your roof is actually a great choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be repaired to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. These keep your roof protected for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a reliable choice and can last on your building for around 25 years. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good choice to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from getting in. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make certain it will not get rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Krum,TX is just a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.