Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Justin,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. If you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel good about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really listen to what you tell us. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you any of your commercial roofing needs. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. In all that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you need it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you are not wasting any materials. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water sits for a long amount of time, it can wind up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be allowed to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. If you need a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing option as they are extremely strong. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. This material is picked usually because it is so long lasting. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Justin,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.