Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Coppell,TX, can be hard sometimes. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the newest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you have it. If you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting larger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This really helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it extra protection. These roofs end up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water might get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. To avoid issues like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. With so many choices to pick from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a dependable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in place. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. They have become a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really reliable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to choose from. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to be sure it will not end up rusted. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Coppell,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will provide protection for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still provide you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.