Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Argyle,TX, can be hard at times. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available when you need them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue later on, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. Our professional roofing contractors are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are regularly improving our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. If you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. With so many choices to pick from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be fixed to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. If you would like to reduce the energy bill for your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to pick from. When you have to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it protected. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make sure it will not become rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Argyle,TX is just a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.