Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Cooper,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. Do not ever wait to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our expert roofers have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. In all that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be there for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and why they should take care of it. That is why it is crucial to be sure that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is done, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these types of things. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be fixed to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a solid option. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. If you want a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to pick from. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are extremely dependable. This material is good at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. Hail and major weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to be sure it will not end up rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Cooper,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still provide you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.