Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Wilmer,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We will make sure that we always give you a good quality roofing system so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our expert roofers have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you have it. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to call. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. If they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a great choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We make sure that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of options to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. If you would like to reduce your energy bill for your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a dependable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good option to pick from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very common among residential roofs. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Wilmer,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.