Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Sunnyvale,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. If you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roof. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really value what you say. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue later on, you don’t question whether to call us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve if you pick us. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be sure you are covered. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and why they should take care of it. That is why it is important to be sure that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these issues. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. The process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is perfect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than many other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. With so many choices to pick from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a great option. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you want a top quality roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in its place. They are a solid roofing choice as they are very sturdy. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different options with you.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to make sure it will not become rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Sunnyvale,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but can still give you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.