Sometimes it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Seagoville,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available if you need them. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing job. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to call us for assistance.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you any of your commercial roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you need it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to make sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. The issue with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you are not wasting any materials. The process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is perfect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we provide many varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays safe from stuff like water damage. We want your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are dependable and can last around 25 years on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to choose from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a while. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. This material is chosen commonly because it is so strong. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make certain it will not become rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Seagoville, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can offer protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still give you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.