Sometimes it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Mesquite,TX. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always listen to what you tell us. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing desires.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. The roofers on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. In all that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you desire it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. When they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the largest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. You should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. The method of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This really helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These materials are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will need to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your roof is a built up roof. If you want a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in place. They are a top roofing choice as they are very strong. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. If you need something that will last a long time, this is a great option. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to be certain it will not get rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Mesquite,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.