Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Lancaster,TX, can be difficult sometimes. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be available when you need them. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to be certain that you are confident in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you any of your commercial roofing desires. Our professional roofers have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are regularly improving our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and why they should take care of it. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the largest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these issues sit. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a great choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make sure that it is perfect. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water sits for a long amount of time, it can wind up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be certain it stays safe from stuff like water damage. There are so many choices to pick from because we want you to have whatever you want. These materials are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you want to reduce your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The material provided is typically made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is often used by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential homes. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make sure it will not end up rusted. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Lancaster,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.