Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Ferris,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We are here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to give you a great, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve if you pick us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. A big issue that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a good option that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. When a restoration is completed, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
We make certain that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it extra protection. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to get it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They are dependable and will last around 25 years on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top choice to pick from. When you need to go through the varying options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are very reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make certain it will not end up rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Ferris,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look great.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.