Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in DeSoto,TX, can be hard sometimes. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do anything we can to make certain that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing job. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. A big problem that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is typically easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To avoid problems like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. With so many options to pick from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common pick. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a reliable option and can remain on your building for around 25 years. It holds in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing choice as they are extremely strong. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. This material is chosen commonly because it is so strong. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in DeSoto,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but will still provide you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.