Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Dallas,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. We will make sure that we always provide you a top quality roofing system so that you will rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are always working to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. An additional service that we offer to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to call, but we will be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is completed, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it extra protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. If water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To avoid problems like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roof. In turn, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you want a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is tough. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid option to choose from. It has stayed so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to know. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Dallas, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still give you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.