Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Cedar Hill,TX, can be hard at times. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We would like to be certain that you are fearless in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you dependable roofing services each time. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are regularly improving our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Restoring your roof is actually a top choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The method of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We make certain that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To avoid issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are a lot of options to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to lower the energy bill for your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to choose from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different choices with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and causing damage. Hail and major weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to put metal and keep it protected. It is often used by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to know. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Cedar Hill,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can discover. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a tough roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.