Occasionally it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Addison,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roofing system so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our professional roofers. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In all that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. Another service that we offer to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service If you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to be sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be certain that it is correct. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it extra protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water sits for a long period of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of options that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These make the roof able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. In turn, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in place. These roofs are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to install metal and keep it safe. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to know. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Addison,TX is just a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will provide protection for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be sure your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.