Sometimes it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Gatesville,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is important that the job is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We want to make certain that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you have it. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them fixed. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a top choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The method of this is seemingly easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a good idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are typically okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In turn, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your roof is a built up roofing system. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material provided is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to pick from. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different options with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it safe. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. If you want something that will remain a long time, this is a great option. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Gatesville,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you will find. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.