Finding a quality commercial roofing company in De Leon,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. We do whatever we can to be certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We want to give you a great, solid roof that you can count on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to call us for help.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. An additional service that we offer to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. This is why it is important to make sure that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these issues. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. Restoring your roof is actually a great choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is perfect. If possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we provide are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. If water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these types of things. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These make the roof able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a reliable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to install metal and keep it protected. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. If you need something that can remain a long time, this is a solid choice. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in De Leon,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still give you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.