Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Comanche,TX, can be difficult sometimes. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there when you need them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to give you a great, solid roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Our professional roofers have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. Another service that we provide to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. This is why it is important to make sure that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these problems. The issue with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. You should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make sure that it is perfect. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
We make certain that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water sits for a long period of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as possible so we will go over the options with you to see what you would like. These make the roof able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Comanche, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but will still provide you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.