Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Canyon Lake,TX, can be difficult at times. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that if ever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve when you pick us. An additional service that we provide to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is crucial to be sure that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these problems. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. They all do different things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. We would like your roofing system to stay safe for as long as possible so we will go over the options with you to see what you would like. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are reliable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in its place. They are a top roofing choice as they are extremely sturdy. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than ever before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from getting in. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. When you want something that can remain a long time, this is a great option. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to be sure it will not get rusted. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Canyon Lake,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still give you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but are able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.