Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Bulverde,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available when you need them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue later on, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofing contractors. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make sure you are covered. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we can be there for you. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are so many choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid option. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roof. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. If you want a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roof. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential roofs. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Bulverde,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still give you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.