Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Weimar,TX, can be hard sometimes. When you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we think that you should have that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. One of the largest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is correct. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. If you want to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They are dependable and can last around 25 years on your roof. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are very dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and causing damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose from. It is often used by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Weimar,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.