Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Columbus,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We want to make sure that you are confident in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We want to give you a great, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue later on, you don’t question whether to call us for assistance.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you any of your commercial roofing needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofing contractors. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you have it. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. These repairs need to be checked so that they do not wind up becoming something larger than it should to be. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get larger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. You should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the extra cost and waste of materials. The method of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water can get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can end up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays safe from things like water damage. There are a lot of options that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. If you want to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building protected for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a reliable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in its place. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. When you have to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. Hail and crazy weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick from. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very common among residential roofs. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Columbus, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but will still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.