Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Van Alstyne,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We want to make sure that you are fearless in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. We would like to give you a great, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you don’t question whether to call us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. When you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them fixed. These repairs need to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. A big issue that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
We make sure that we offer many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. We want your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would like. These materials are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a reliable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. They are a top roofing choice as they are very strong. When you have to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to choose from. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. We are pros in metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. When you want something that will remain a long time, this is a great option. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Van Alstyne, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can offer quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you will find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.