Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Sachse,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are always working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make certain you have it. When you have an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t end up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. A large problem that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You may want to think about getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to provide it additional protection. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roof. If you want to reduce your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential homes. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Sachse, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still give you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.