Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Prosper,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roof. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you tell us. We want to make sure that we always give you a good quality roof so that you will depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you all of your commercial roofing desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you need it the most. In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to call. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on small repairs. A big problem that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. You should think about getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. This process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is perfect. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We make sure that we provide a lot of varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What is better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it additional protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. Water can get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be certain it stays protected from stuff like water damage. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the best. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. If you want a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to pick from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is tough. Hail and major weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Prosper,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can provide you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.