Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Melissa,TX, can be difficult at times. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much larger. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. Our professional roofers are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is important to make sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. One of the biggest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. You should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and waste of materials. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is correct. When it is possible, you should always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To avoid issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These materials are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. If you want to reduce your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are very reliable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to put metal and keep it protected. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you need something that can remain a long time, this is a solid choice. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting for a while. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Melissa,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.