Sometimes it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Lavon,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be there if you need them. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We do anything we can to be sure that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing job. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you dependable roofing services each time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofers. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. In all that we do, we will be certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. Another service that we offer to be certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to be sure that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. A large problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. You may want to think about having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. The process of this is seemingly easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We make sure that we offer many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these types of things. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These materials are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works for a long time on your roof is a built up roof. They are dependable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential roofs. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Lavon,TX is just a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.