Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Frisco,TX, can be hard at times. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. Our company is here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will make sure that we always give you a good quality roofing system so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our professional roofers. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. In all that we do, we will be certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them repaired. These repairs need to be checked so that they do not end up becoming something bigger than it should to be. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. When it is possible, you can always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We make sure that we offer many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to give it extra protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. To avoid issues like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are a lot of options that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In return, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a reliable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in its place. Their strength and longevity make them a good option to pick from. When you need to go through the varying options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than they have been before. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential homes. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Frisco,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still give you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be sure your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.