Sometimes it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Farmersville,TX. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. We do anything we can to be sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really value what you tell us. We want to make certain that we always provide you a top quality roofing system so that you can depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing needs. Our expert roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are regularly bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. A large problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
We make certain that we provide many different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. If water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To avoid problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are so many choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to have it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. If you want to lower your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the varying choices with you.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are very reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. Hail and crazy weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this material can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. This material is chosen commonly because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Farmersville,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.