Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Carrollton,TX. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always value what you say. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our professional roofing contractors are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you desire it the most. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we will be here for you. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it should to be. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. You should think about getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. When a restoration is done, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. If water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. There are a lot of options that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great option. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roof. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They are dependable and will last around 25 years on your roof. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really reliable. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to put metal and keep it safe. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We are experienced at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. pro that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Commercial metal roofing in Carrollton,TX is just a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can offer quality for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can give you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.