Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Anna,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to make certain that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. Our expert roofers are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be sure you are covered. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
People often forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them repaired. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. A large problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. You may want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and waste of materials. The method of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs end up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many options to pick from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In turn, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. When you need to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to install metal and keep it protected. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Commercial metal roofing in Anna,TX is just a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will give you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.