Occasionally it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Rusk,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be there when you need them. It is important that the job is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roofing system. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We make sure to place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our expert roofers have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are regularly improving our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make sure you have it. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is correct. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
We make sure that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it can end up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. We would like your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your roof is a built up roofing system. This is a reliable choice and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The material provided is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a top roofing option as they are very sturdy. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Rusk,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.