Sometimes it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Jacksonville,TX. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to be certain that you are confident in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really value what you say. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. Another service that we provide to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. A big problem that happens is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The process of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it can wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from things like water damage. There are a lot of options to choose from because we want you to have whatever you want. These materials are typically okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be repaired to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It holds in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are very dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from getting in. Hail and major weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to put metal and keep it protected. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. This material is chosen commonly because it is so strong. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Jacksonville,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can offer quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.