Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Bullard,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. We are here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We will always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing needs.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Our professional roofers have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You will always get what you deserve if you pick us. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make sure you are covered. In an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is important to make certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these issues. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you are not wasting any materials. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make sure that it is perfect. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the strongest. These coatings are typically okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are dependable and will last around 25 years on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from coming in. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to put metal and keep it safe. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. An advantage that is great is that this metal can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. When you need something that will last a long time, this is a solid option. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Bullard,TX is only a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.