Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Winnie,TX, can be hard sometimes. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We want to be certain that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really value what you tell us. We want to make certain that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you will depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. An additional service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. A big problem that happens is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is completed, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the best. These materials are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. If you need a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. The material used is usually created from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different choices for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is tough. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it protected. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. When you want something that will last a long time, this is a solid choice. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Winnie,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.