Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Anahuac,TX, can be hard at times. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We would like to make sure that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We make sure to put the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you any of your commercial roofing needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our expert roofers. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be sure you have it. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we can be there for you. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is important to be sure that you look at your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. A big problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is perfect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays safe from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of options that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a great option. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. In return, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to pick from. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different options for you.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is great at keeping water from going into it and is strong. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is often used by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. When you need something that can remain a long time, this is a great choice. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Anahuac,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can offer protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.