Sometimes it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Linden,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be available if you need them. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue later on, you don’t question whether to call us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you dependable roofing services each time. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. An additional service that we offer to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. When they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we do are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays safe from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in place. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very dependable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. pro that is great is that this material can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Linden, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will give you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.