Occasionally it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Hughes Springs,TX. You should be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We make sure to put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our professional roofers are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve when you pick us. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you are covered. If you have an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is correct. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we do are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water might get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make certain it stays safe from things like water damage. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the strongest. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. If you want to lower the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your roof protected for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to choose from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roof. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than ever before. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to know. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential homes. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Hughes Springs,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but will still provide you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.