Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Atlanta,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roofing system so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing desires. Our professional roofing contractors are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. In all that we do, we will be certain to give you the best because that is what you deserve. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. You should consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the best. You will still be able to walk on your roofing system and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will have to be fixed to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a solid option. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you want to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building protected for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable option and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in place. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to choose from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than ever before. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. Hail and crazy weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it protected. It is a top contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked usually because it is so strong. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Atlanta,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you will find. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.