Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Pittsburg,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We want to be certain that you are fearless in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you tell us. We will make sure that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our professional roofing contractors. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. A big issue that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. You may want to consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will stay away from the extra cost and wasting of materials. The process of this is seemingly simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
We make sure that we offer a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a good reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These make the roof able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. In turn, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roofing system. If you need a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. When you need to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. You do not need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Pittsburg,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer protection for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but will still provide you that coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.